Launchkey Mini is our most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s intuitive Ableton control, creative arpeggiator, Fixed Chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
– Deep and intuitive Ableto Live control, innluding device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
– Creative Arpregiator: Easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
– Fixed Chord Mode: play a chord with one finger – assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it’ll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
– Take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
– 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
– Ableton Live Lite.
– Exclusive access to Sound Collective, bringing new, free content from our plug-in partners every couple of months.
– Two months of Splice Sounds, AAS Session Bundle, Softube Time & Tone, exclusive Spitfire Audio LABS – Expressive Strings instrument, Klevgrand DAW Casette and R0Verb, and get one XLN Addictive Keys instrument from choice of four the first time you register a product.
- 25 Minikeys
- 1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
- 8 x Knobs
- 16 RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Transpose Buttons
- Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
- Play and Record Buttons
- Arp, Fixed Chord Buttons
- Stop/Solo/Mute Button
- Scene Launch Button
- 5mm TRS MIDI Type A jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Midi Channel Selection
- Capture MIDI function
- Tracks function
- Scene Down function
- Scene Up function
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Protools, Reaper, Studio One.
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included
- 330mm length x 172mm depth x 31mm (40mm including knob-caps) height